2/09/2010

Amplifide Classics: Xcite (May 2008)



The Xcite (or Excite, I named it both kinda) Mix (Live tables Mix) is another Very very very deep, progressive, and house-y mix from May 2008. I did this mix when I was DJing in Nashville at Hotel Indigo every Friday night. This meant that if I wasnt playing Hip Hop this was the sort of music i was playing. Looking back im surprised it went as well as it did, but Nashville is a very proggy scene so most people were fine with it. I like most all of the tracks on this mix not only because they are all super groovy but also because it reminds me of playing in Nashville every week, staying in ballin-ass hotel rooms every weekend with fun people, and making tons of new friends. All the tracks on this mix are pretty similar which was also a new trend my mixes began to assume as my ears matured.

Tracks include sounds from Sebastian Leger, Eric Prydz, Fischerspooner, Ingrosso, Lucio Aquilina, Mind X, George Morel & SPJ, Andrea Doria (Impetto remix), Miki Litcak & Ido Ophir (Dousk Remix) Mescal Kid, Wolfgang Gartner, Tim Le El & Wollion, Alex Gold, and Sam Ball.


0 comments:

Post a Comment