2/09/2010

Amplifide Classics: Voltage (February 2009)



Voltage was mixed in February 2009 in the first few months of living with my new roomies, Kendall, and Katie. This mix is definitely supercharged with some of my all time favorite high-energy Trance tunes. This was also the first mix I recorded with post-mix composted voiceovers, which I recorded and edited myself. Most of them were composited WAY too loud and I apologize as I didn't really know what I was doing at the time and will probably scare the shitness out of you a few times throughout the mix. As with the past couple of mixes, this mix was heavily influenced by Armin's ASOT.

Voltage includes music from: Dfolt feat Marcie, Armin Van Buuren (Richard Durand remix), Heatbeat (Randy Boyer remix), Ferry Corsten, 8 Wonders, Alex M.O.R.P.H. (Jonas Hornblad Remix) Tritonal, DJ Shah, Sonic Element (Store N Forward Remix) Mr. Sam, Super8 & Tab, Sied Van Riel, and DJ Fire.

Katie's Favorite track: "Mr. Sam Feat clAud9 - Cygnes"

Download Amplifide's Voltage Mix (Feb 2009) (Click here) 

*Update: Check out TMS Redux featuring tracks from this mix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment