2/09/2010

Amplifide Classics: Pure (March 2008)


This is another of the old favorites recorded March 2008. Its my sister's favorite mix of all time apparently (I think..) as well as a few other people. Its a very different mix and includes some really cool remixes. This was around the time when I began to listen to more deep and electro house music. This mix was recorded on the tables and surprisingly I managed to keep the volume at a reasonable level! 

This mix has tracks from Cosmic Gate, Gabriel & Dresden, Shiloh (oh, yeah, I really used to love Shiloh), Danny Tenaglia, Chris Lake, Funkagenda, Marc Marberg & Kyau vs. Albert,  Terry Grant, Aeronautics (ZeroSix), Wolfgang Gartner, Marc Cyris, Johan Gielen, DJ Shah, 68 Beats, Matt Rowan, Dousk, Fer Ferrari, and First State.

0 comments:

Post a Comment