2/09/2010

Amplifide's June 2008 Hop Mix

This is the second and final Hip Hop mix I recorded. Good riddance (June 2008)! (Actually I will probably be recording another one soon due to amount of requests) I recorded this one specifically due to the request of my buddy Jon Locket. Its got like 31 tracks. For those of you who like to bump, it's an essential. Get it and crank up the subs!

Includes tracks (yes im pasting this.. Call me lazy):

where you from


add me up

do it

money

who the fuck is dat?

we fly high

yi yi (remix)

i luv your girl

life of the party

drop it down low

party people

whole club rockin

weightman

foolish remix

a millie

im hot

nutty buddy

nitti on the beat

i know

make you mad

la la

my kitchen

tomorrow

lollipop

love in this club

litc pt2

lolli lolli

elevator

drop

This mix is not currently available for download because I hate you and..

...I hate hip hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment