2/09/2010

Amplifide Classics: Midnight (Single-track mix)



This is a favorite among my close friends who have known me long enough to remember it. It has influences from Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto Collection which was a 3 disc mix set. Trance, House, and Afterhours (Chillout). This mix brings back memories of being in love and Thanksgivings spent at OpryLand Hotel in Nashville.. Aaaahh the good old days. Its another old one-track-er but I mixed it 4 times before getting it right. I remember this entire mix used to be stuck in my head all day and night from where i had listened to it so much. Listening to it again now is funny because I thought the mixes sounded so good when i first recorded it and now I cringe and laugh at the same time when I compare it to today's TranceMissions. In the words of Scott Nelsen "Theres something to be said for taking key into consideration."

0 comments:

Post a Comment